Top Wedding Venues In Jodhpur
September 4, 2017
- Umaid Bhawan: A wedding in Umaid Bhawan, the world’s largest private Palace is surely the best way to feel the royality on your big day i.e. your wedding day. It comprises of 25 acres of lush green lawns for outdoor weddings, it offers lavish interiors and 64 palace rooms and royal suites to house your guests. The beauitful palace is constructed from sandstone and also offers the chance to take vintage drives.
- Ajit Bhawan: It is the first royal house in India, now converted into a heritage hotel that renders the old world charm with the charm of traditional culture in its architecture, cuisine and hospitality. Given its gorgeous locations and picaresque view of Thar Desert, Destination Wedding in Ajit Bhawan will make your wedding day memorable.
- Vivanta- Taj Hari Mahal: Encouraging the luxurious combination of 14thand 21st centuries, Vivanta offers a never ending list to wow you both. Finished with Mughal inspired domes and expansive gardens, here you will find garden view, pool view and temptation suites to house your guests. Further to say , its connectivity, amenities, and luxurious banquet facilities are making it one of the top destination for couples from overseas.
- Indana Palace: Overlooking the Umaid Bhawan, Indana palace features 40,000 sq ft lush green lawn for gorgeous outdoor weddings and 10,000 sq ft grand banquet hall for ceremonies and receptions. This stunning hotel is placed on this list due to its laid back beauty in the inner courtyards and for its phenomenal services. Here you can find 80 royally furnished rooms and suites along with spa and salon amenities.
- Ranbanka Palace: Jodhana Wing, Courtyard Wing and 70 lavish rooms to wow your guests. Ranbanka Palace is perfect for couples longing for a taste for royal Marwari culture gelled well with colonial architecture. Overlooking Mehrangarh fort, here you can host a truly big fat wedding at its grand Ranbanka Bagh that can host up to 700 guests.
- Samsara Resort: Yet another ideal location for a getaway wedding in Rajasthan. Samsara Resort has panoramic desert views, and serene vibes to exchange vows far from the hustling city. Added bonus, destination weddings at Samsara Resorts offers impressive range of food and huge space to host an event and that too at nominal price bands.